Tuesday, May 15, 2007

walking on sunshine

I guess I spoke too soon.

I got an email this morning informing me that How Shawn Parker Fell in Love was selected to screen at the San Francisco Black Film Festival. So I've pretty much been on cloud nine ever since. I called my wife, my mom, sent emails to the cast and crew. What's crazy is that it would've been on my dad's birthday. Now I'm in a mad dash and scramble to get a trailer together and get a poster and fliers. If you know someone that's good with posters and fliers, holla at me.

I don't even want to talk about Detroit right now. But I was checking out the Spurs-Suns game last night and I saw this....



That was crazy. Today they decided to suspend Amare and Diaw for 1 game as well as Robert Horry. I understand the logic behind the rule, but I think the suspension on the Phoenix players was suspect. You telling me that if your teammate gets crosschecked right in front of your bench, cats is really just gonna sit there and not do nothing? That ain't 'hood.

But I won't let my team's suspect play dampen my mood. :) I got a lot to get together
for Frisco.

No comments: