Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Chrisette Michele is the truth!

It's not like I didn't know this. But last night's show at the Temple Bar confirmed it. First, a lovely opening set by Jean Baylor, formerly of Zhane.




And then, the truth. So personable and talented. Evidence the live footage:

Good Girl



Be OK



Speaking of R&B songstresses, Intrepid Media just published my review of Alicia Keys' latest album, As I Am. I'm 50-50 on it, check out the review for the details.

What's hood, y'all? A lot going on, as usual. Me and my homegirl Tab participated in the Walk for Lupus in Santa Monica. A lot of us were there reppin' in memory of J Dilla.







Otherwise, I'm about to start writing a TV pilot for Rickie Castaneda and still rewriting my novel, Somewhere Between Here and There. the writers' strike has kind of slowed down some of my submission momentum, but that's just giving me time to put some more clips in the chamber.

And, finally, a quick Marvin shoutout, because I haven't done it yet.

No comments: