Monday, September 18, 2006

Septembro

What's happening? Been so busy, my head's been spinning. The main development in my life is our new home-based business. No B.S., we made our initial investment back in, like, a week. If you're trying to get out of your day job, or just need some extra money to pay that car note, holla at me. I've seen the light.

Working on some songs, r&b and pop as well as my long awaited collabo with DJ Mark 1. I'm actually going to start writing for that on Wednesday. I got a rejection for the short from the Hollywood Film Festival today. I'm numb to rejections now. I know how my work affects the streets and regular people who are tired of the okey-doke. My time will come. It's just a matter who wants to make money first.

Speaking of which, why didn't y'all go see Idlewild? Me and wifey saw it twice. That movie was amazing. Quit sleeping. And get off your butts and go cop that Game Theory while you at it.

Happy cause I just saw them wack Steelers get shut out by Doug E. Fresh and the Get Fresh Crew, er, I mean, Jacksonville.

(You know Leftwich look like the world's most famous Scientologist rapper.)



Things are going well, just hectic. Between the writing, the day job, the new business, the commute and home life. But just wanted to drop in to say hello.

Damn, EVERYBODY'S downsizing.

No comments: