Friday, April 21, 2006

Let the playoffs begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here's the thing: a brotha won't even be at Game 1 because our housewarming is the same day and basically overlaps. I'm still hurt about it, but what am I gonna do? Tell people, "Thanks for stopping by, make sure you lock up when you leave." I am so amped about this year's NBA playoffs. I think, as several others have written, that this may be amongst the best playoffs ever. Regardless of the haters, Jordan's retired, Dr. J is long gone. Get over it. The new kids are taking over.

But to keep you laced, here's a few pictures I took from the last time the Clips played Denver, just a few weeks ago, when the Clips gave up 75 points in the first half but still came back and won. I got a quick chance to chat with Earl Boykins after the game, he's a real, cool, laid back Ohio dude just like I expected.

As you can tell, I'm rushing, but I had to say a little something. The film's going okay: I've been getting a ton of headshots and I'm holding auditions in L.A. next Saturday. Still trying to nail down some locations. Things are coming together piece by piece. But anyway, gotta finish cleaning up this house. Holla.




 Posted by Picasa

No comments: